I’m honoured to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, by eclectic feel. Thank you very much for my nomination!
With fun, fascinating posts on everything from style to DIY to home and design, eclectic feel is definitely worth a follow, so make sure you mosey on over and check out the blog.
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognises the unique voices of women bloggers around the world. To be included in the list of wonderful sister bloggers on eclectic feel‘s list, is a lovely recognition.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination. Questions from eclectic feel:
1. How long have been blogging for? I only started blogging with My Eclectic Muse this year, but I’m loving it! Full disclosure: I’ve been writing for a while though, in the past I’ve been a journo/fashion writer/columnist.
2. Who was your childhood crush? Good question. I can’t even remember haha.
3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? That everyone in the world had easy access to safe drinking water.
4. What’s your favourite type of blog post to read? One of the great things I’m finding about blogging, is that I’m reading so many eclectically diverse blog posts. I lean towards loving style posts the most, but I’m also a huge fan of quick and healthy recipe posts and in-depth beauty product reviews.
5. If you had to leave right now this second for a week away, what 3 beauty items would you pack? Mascara, moisturiser & hair conditioner.
6. Juices with kale or other veg in – yay! or Bleurgh? Depending on the combo really. I don’t mind juiced carrot, but I’m not on the “yay” scale of enthusiasm for veg juices.
7. Are you involved with any charities? Sadly no, not at the moment. I am keeping my eye out for events to volunteer at though, the last few I’ve looked at have unfortunately clashed with my working hours.
8. What’s your top tip for chilling out when you feel stressed? Focus on whether there is anything you can actually do about the situation that you’re stressed about. If there is, write a to do list on the tasks that need to be done and start actioning them. Otherwise, when I’m just wanting to completely escape, and can’t dive under the water in the ocean or a pool, I love reading a good book or watching a TV series.
9. Blazer or kimono? Blazer
10. What’s next for your blog? I’ve been enjoying blogging so far, so hopefully just more. More OOTD posts. More travel and beauty insights. More eclectic ramblings. More joy from blogging itself and spending more time reading other blogs.
In no particular order, my nominees are listed below.
Sorry awesome bloggers if you’ve already been awarded this one. If you have, just take the kudos for having a blog that’s appreciated and feel free to have a think about your answers to the questions anyway. Thank you for enriching my blogging journey to date!
Also, please don’t feel pressure to answer the questions for this award if you don’t want to. If you choose to participate the questions are below. I’d love to read your answers 🙂
Questions for my nominees:
1. Using three words, how would you describe yourself?
2. What is your favourite time of day, and why?
3. What was the thing that made you the happiest in the last few weeks?
4. Where would you travel to if money was no object?
5. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
6. What is your favourite dessert?
7. What was the last book you read and would you recommend it?
8. What song/s or musician are you currently loving?
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
10. Do you prefer coffee, hot chocolate or tea?
Thank you for reading. For those who take up answering the questions – have fun!